Gadgets & Tools
Bar & Wine
Storage & Organization
Zwilling J.A. H..
|_ Dutch Ovens
|_ Stock Pots
|_ Sauce Pans
|_ Frying Pans
|_ Everyday Pan
|_ Saute Pans
|_ Cookware Sets
|_ Pressure Cooker
Gadgets & Tools->
Bar & Wine->
Storage & Organization->
New Products ...
All Products ...
:: 4pc Casserole Set
4pc Casserole Set - Just White
Product Store ID: 100183
Save: 30% off
4pc Casserole Set - Just White
CorningWare Stovetop Yesterday and Today... Original CorningWare Pyroceram material, a glass-ceramic heated material that was originally developed by Corning Inc. in the 1950's to be used in rocket nose cones. Further development to kitchen products resulted in CorningWare cookware, which made its debut in 1958. It was hailed as a new space-age cookware material virtually impervious to temperature extremes. Originally targeted toward working women who wanted to cook, set an attractive table, and get out of the kitchen fast - with as little clean up as possible, this durable break and chip resistant glass cookware/bakeware is as relevant today as it was 50 years ago. Is this your grandmother's casserole? Yes, and we're proud of it! Enjoy this versatile, classic CorningWare product for many uses in your kitchen and for many generations to come!
2L Covered Casserole
3L Covered Casserole
• CORNINGWARE cookware is extremely versatile. It can be taken straight from the freezer to the oven, microwave, gas or electric stovetop and then to dishwasher or sink – no matter how hot or cold the dish is.
• CORNINGWARE cookware is easy to clean and does not stain or retain odours as will metal and plastic cookware.
• Stovetop use
• CORNINGWARE cookware retains heat so well, you can use a lower heat setting than normal and save on energy. This also helps prevent sticking or burning of food.
• For best results, prepare food which are stirred or have liquid as a cooking medium.
• CORNINGWARE cookware can be used on gas, electric and ceramic stovetops.
• Oven and griller use
• CORNINGWARE cookware is ideal for all oven types – conventional, convection and toaster ovens.
• Glass cover must not be placed under the griller or in a toaster oven.
• Microwave use
• CORNINGWARE cookware is perfect for the microwave.
• Use pot holders as dish may become hot during cooking.
• Refrigerator and freezer use
• CORNINGWARE cookware can go from the refrigerator or freezer directly to the stovetop, oven or microwave.
• Use only wooden, nylon or plastic utensils. Metal utensils can scratch or leave grey marks on the CORNINGWARE cookware surface.
• Use only plastic or nylon cleaning pads and non-abrasive cleansers such as CORNINGWARE Cleaner & Conditioner.
• To loosen cooked-on food, soak cookware in warm soapy water. Cool the glass cover before soaking.
• All glass and glass-ceramic materials are breakable, so please take care in use.
• DO NOT use CORNINGWARE cookware for deep fat frying.
• DO NOT use for popping corn, caramelising sugar or making candy.
• Use pot holders when handling hot CORNINGWARE cookware in the microwave oven.
• DO NOT heat empty CORNINGWARE cookware in the microwave oven.
• DO NOT use or repair chipped, cracked, or broken CORNINGWARE items and glass covers.
• Place hot CORNINGWARE cookware on a placemat as retained heat could damage bench surfaces.
• DO NOT use the glass cover under a griller or in a toaster oven.
• DO NOT place a hot glass cover on a cold or wet surface, or handle with a wet cloth.
Your IP Address is: 220.127.116.11
Copyright © 2017